[security-area] Important: Security area meeting and BOF have been rescheduled

Wenbo Mao wenbo.mao at hp.com
Wed Oct 5 06:50:46 CDT 2005

Hi Olle and Dane,

To make best out of the long trip from China, I have pre-planned to pay
a visit to HP Labs in Prinston in the rest of the week, leaving today. I
therefore couldn't attend the area meeting tomorrow. Apologies.

Best regards,
Wenbo

--
Dr Wenbo Mao
Principal Engineer         Tel:          +86 (0)10 6564 4483
112 Jian Guo Road          Email:           wenbo.mao at hp.com
Beijing, China 100022      http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/wm