[security-area] Shib BoF report on web and sent to GGF editor

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:47:06 CST 2006

Folks,

The report from the Shib BoF has been completed. I've submitted it to
the GGF Editor so it can be published as a GFD. If you have any
corrections, please indicate them here as well as sending them to me.

https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1769

I've also put the document up at the following URL if you want a
permanent reference now:

http://grid.ncsa.uiuc.edu/papers/GGF16-Shib-BOF-Report.pdf

This is the last time I'll spam the larger group with information
regarding the BoF. Future discussions will be on the shibgrid-bof
list that Erik has established, which can be subscribed to by
visiting the following url. I'd like to start follow up conversations
regarding feedback to the Shibboleth developers and planning for an
interoperability testbed this week.