[security-area] GGF-16 coming up

Von Welch vwelch at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 26 17:24:38 CST 2006

Regarding the "Grid meets Shib" meeting, this was a late addition to
the agenda (much thanks to Olle for helping get it on the schedule
and to GGF for accommodating this), but the goal of the meeting is
for the various "Grid meeting Shib" projects to discuss their plans
so that we can look for overlap, potential collaboration, etc. Since
the meeting wasn't certain until last week, I haven't put out a broad
call for participation, but have contacted all the projects that I
was aware of. If you have a project in this space, would be
interested in giving a short (<10min) presentation and I haven't
already contacted you, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,

Von