[security-area] NOMCOM volunteer deadline Nov 26

Dane Skow dane at fnal.gov
Mon Nov 14 12:45:34 CST 2005

A reminder to the Area that the deadline for volunteers for NOMCOM is
November 26. Since my term as AD expires this year, there is a
decision to be made on a Security AD.  Since the NOMCOM is the
selection mechanism for GFSG members, service on the NOMCOM is an
important part of community involvement in GGF and of direct interest
to this area. I encourage everyone to consider volunteering. For
those of you who would like to help make the decision of who should
take the next Security AD term, here's your chance to volunteer.
Since NOMCOM members are excluded from consideration as AD, here's
also your chance to honorably escape being nominated ;-)

Information about NOMCOM is at http://www.ggf.org/nomcom. To
volunteer for NOMCOM, send email to Sven van den Berghe
<Sven.vandenBerghe at uk.fujitsu.com>

Regards,
Dane