[security-area] Re: Trusted Computing: Proposed Research Group

wenbo.mao at hp.com wenbo.mao at hp.com
Tue May 3 09:11:20 CDT 2005

In my recent preparation of a presentation on Trusted Computing for Grid
Security, I did a search and found the following sites informative:

http://pericson.com/journal/2005/03/19-trusted-computing-hardware-in-pcs/

In a nutshell, IDC predicts by end of 2005, 20 million platforms shipped
world wide will install a hardware trusted platform module. By 2007, more
than 70% of the PCs shipped world wide will have such a module. So TCP is
really not far away.

Best regards,
Wenbo Mao