[security-area] Security docs in Public Comment

dane at fnal.gov dane at fnal.gov
Tue Jul 26 09:43:19 CDT 2005

I hope people are managing to get a summer holiday in.
Personally, I'm heading into the woods for a few weeks on Friday.

There are some updates on document activity in the area that I'd like
to bring to people's attention as interesting reading.

The PMA Charter document is in its final week of public comment. As a
community practice proposal, it would be good for all communities (ie.
PMAs) who are using/endorsing this document to state so in the public
comments (thanks Yoshio for your comments).
http://www.ggf.org/Public_Comment_Docs/Documents/June-2005/draft-ggf-ogsa-roadmap-v15.pdf

The OGSA Attributes document is now in public comment so people are
encouraged to read and comment on that as well.
http://www.ggf.org/Public_Comment_Docs/Documents/July-2005/draft-ggf-OGSA-authorization-attributes-june-05.pdf

Regards,
Dane