[scrm-wg] New time poll for bi-weekly meeting

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Mar 19 18:18:24 EDT 2015

(Adding in the TOSCA group leaders, who may want to subscribe to the CloudStandards and/or or SCRM lists.)

Mark, I filled out the poll for the bi-weekly cloud standards meeting time at the link below, but will be unable to join all next week, so the answers are for those times in general.

By the way, the registration form is up and open on cloudplugfest.org for next week’s event. We would really like to have participation from all standards organizations and participants who will have either client or server implementations to test. Please call this to the attention of whoever is interested. We are especially interested in either remote or in-person attendance at the Friday March 27 Cloud Plugfest sessions that week. For details on the event and the schedule see the GEC web site at  http://groups.geni.net/geni/wiki/GEC22Agenda or the signup form on cloudplugfest.org web site.

Virtual attendance is welcome for all SDOs for the week if you can call it to the attention of your developers. Anyone who can provide a client or server for the targeted cloud standards in the form, or for any there implementation is welcome. Cost in person Friday or for virtual attendance is free.

For those in the DC area for this or for the OMG event nearby in Reston that week, note that Tracie has offered free passes for the Cloud Privacy Summit Thursday March 26 as well. There will be several interesting speakers including one from NIST. Please contact Tracie about this if you have any questions.

Alan