[scrm-wg] Cancel SCRM/Cloud Coordination meeting today

Alan Sill kilohoku150 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:19:11 EDT 2014

Mark, I'll be at the NIST meeting this week.

Updates: OGF 41 to be co-located with the XSEDE 2014 conference July 13-18 in Atlanta. OGF 42 co-located with IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing and International Workshop on Autonomic Management of Grid and Cloud Computing Sep 12-14, 2014 in London.

Alan