[scrm-wg] SCRM/Cloud Coordination Meeting November 5th CANCELED

Andrew Watson andrew at omg.org
Tue Nov 19 08:41:03 EST 2013

Mark,

You wrote:

> Thanks Dan. Since Andrew cannot make it as well, let's cancel.
>
> We will meet on November 19th.

Apologies, something's come up at the last minute, and I can't make today's
meeting.

However, I think you've got my main agenda item in hand - talking to
Richard Soley about representing Cloud Standards at the webinar on 17th
December.

If you need anything from me, please drop me a note by email.

                            Regards,

                                 Andrew
 Andrew Watson                            Tel:     +44 7710 469624
 Technical Director,                      Email:   andrew at omg.org
 Object Management Group                  http://www.omg.org/~andrew