[scrm-wg] Notes from Cloud Standards Coordination/SCRM Meeting Tuesday March 1st

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Mar 1 10:06:26 CST 2011

FWIW I was in attendance as well — I just didn't have anything to add.

That said, I would point out that we only needed text-based RFCs to get the
Internet up and running so it's not clear to me that we need anything more
extravagant than that for cloud. Indeed anything which impedes editing of
the information is just likely to ensure it is out of date — it's hard to
imagine there's a better tool than MediaWiki for this. Marketing of
standards is another kettle of fish probably best left to each organisation
for now (but I'll have a look for a useful CMS anyway).

Sam