[scrm-wg] Notes from Cloud Standards Coordination/SCRM Meeting Monday Oct 25

Mark Carlson mark.carlson at oracle.com
Mon Oct 25 08:29:13 CDT 2010

Attendees:
Mark Carlson
Andrew Watson
Dan Romascanu

We discussed the upcoming NIST work shop. The agenda
has been posted now:
http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/upload/CCWWII_agenda_102010_draft.pdf
Mark and Winston will attend and speak.

Mark also discussed the upcoming Siena road-mapping workshop this
Wednesday. He will update the group after then meeting at our next
call.

Andrew mentioned that he will put the OMG Telecom Cloud workshop
on the events wiki. The Cloud group at OMG may start up again after
December, and if so, he will update the OMG cloud entry.

Dan mentioned that there will not be a cloud BOF at the upcoming
Beijing IETF meeting, but some of the IETF leadership will meet with
the cloud proponents to help them focus their efforts for success.

Our next meeting will be on November 8th.

-- mark