[scrm-wg] Reminder SCRM/Cloud Standard meeting Monday 2/1

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Sun Jan 31 23:23:17 CST 2010

Apologies in advance as I've a full schedule today, though hopefully Thijs
and/or Craig will still make the call.

>From the OGF's OCCI working group the latest is that a draft is in public
comment. Aside from that things have been fairly quiet since the excellent
face to face meeting in Amsterdam, due to many of us being on holidays and
at least in part because I have been on contract in the USA for the best
part of the last 2 months.

I've just moved internationally and start a new contract today, but once the
dust settles I'll be intent on efficiently driving OCCI to completion,
incorporating public comments and getting a final API out the door along
with a growing number of implementations.

I should also have some time up my sleeve for wiki maintenance and so on.

Sam