[scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting @ OGF 26 - Tuesday May 26th 3:30 - 5pm EDT

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon May 25 10:49:31 CDT 2009

We have scheduled a session at OGF 26 with dial in from all SCRM
participants.

Usual dial-in number:

(866)545-5227 code: 6300276#
International: (215) 446-3648

Tuesday, May 26
    3:30 pm - 5:00 pm    EDT
        SCRM-WG: Cloud Coordination Summit (90 mins)
Craig Lee

The session will bring the SCRM-WG together representatives from all
standards organizations and advocacy groups working on cloud computing
with the goal of understanding each other's work and coordinating our
activities. Presentations will be made by representatives from each
organization, followed by an open floor discussion on potential areas of
overlap or synergy. As part of this discussion, a "matrix" approach will
be used to record these areas. The ultimate goal of these sessions will
be to facilitate working-group-level collaboration among the
organizations and stakeholders.

Location: Bellflower

OGF Agenda page:
http://www.gridforum.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1694

Temporary Wiki Site for Cloud Standards Coordination:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.scrm-wg/wiki/CloudStandardsCoordination
(please add or edit your SDO entry)

Wiki site for SCRM maintenance
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1479