[scrm-wg] Meeting Notes from SCRM/Cloud Meeting Monday June 22nd

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 22 09:41:33 CDT 2009

Attending:
Mark Carlson
Winston Bumpus
Joel Replogle
Dan Romascanu
Craig Lee

Minutes:

Review Template for Cloud Standards - Winston added
some cosmetic cleanup. We discussed using Section 12
to highlight the maturity of standards, especially work in
progress standards.

Feedback on Organization neutral Wiki site - we discussed
the lack of branding on the web site and decided that any
branding should be done at the SDO sites rather than on
the wiki itself.

July 13th meeting hosted by OMG - we have a slot and Mark
will give a talk on the wiki at 10:10 EDT:
http://federalcloudcomputing.wik.is/index.php?title=July_15%2C_2009

At 8am PDT on the 13th we will change the site to promote
the wiki to http://cloud-standards.org from it's current
URL.

Other SDOs should point to this URL at that time.

We discussed having a press release to announce the wiki
similar to the one we did 4 years ago for the SCRM wiki.

Mark will ask OMG if they can have their PR people drive
the release since the announce is at their conference.
We will work the release with any group that wants to
participate. Dan mentioned that the IETF typically doesn't
get involved in press releases, but he will add a short
blurb on the wiki.

Winston has been in contact with the Cloud Security Alliance
and they are eager to participate. Mark will follow and
get them plugged in.

Our next call will be at the usual time on July 6th. At that
meeting we will finalize the press release and the other
plans.