[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting 1/08/07

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 8 08:20:51 CST 2007

Call info:

(866)5455227 code: 6300276#
Int'l: (865)673-6950

6am PST, 7am MST, 9am EST, 10pm JST

Notes:
-------------------------
Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
Joel Replogle
Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
* Dan Romascanu
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger
Chris Kantarjiev
Leen Mak

* attended

Notes:

Winston has updated the DMTF section for WS-CIM and will take another
pass to update as needed.

Dan will look into putting up the information on the actual; NetConf
RFCs that are available now.

Mark will update the SNIA section to reflect that SMI-S is not an ISO
standard.

Philippe (W3C) needs to be invited to our next meeting in February with
some advanced notice. to update us on anything new that needs to be
added to the site.

We briefly discussed having a meeting at OGF19, but most people had
conflicts.

Our next meeting will be February 12th to go over the updates and hear
from W3C.