[scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting Monday

Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com
Tue May 2 12:40:40 CDT 2006

Looks good. I am wondering if we can do without the last paragraph as I
am not aware of the "strict" guidelines and if someone asked what they
are I am not sure where we would point them.

Winston Bumpus
Director, Systems Management Architecture and Standards
Dell Inc.
512.724.7164| voice
Standards at Dell
www.dell.com/standards

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of
Steve Crumb
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:07 PM
To: 'Mark A. Carlson'; scrm-wg at ggf.org
Subject: RE: [scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting Monday

Hi Mark,

Looking at the notes from yesterday's meeting, it appears as though we
don't have final sign-off on Eric's latest draft of the landing page on
our website. Due to the nature of my week in Tokyo, I'd like to get this
teed up with my webmaster to launch next week before I leave on
Saturday.  What is the process for finalizing this with the group?

Thanks,

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, GGF
scrumb at ggf.org