[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 5/1

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon May 1 08:28:20 CDT 2006

Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger
Eric Seymour (Bridgeman Communications)
James Martin

* attended

We have quotes from everybody but Oasis. Mark got an email from Carol Geyer
and forwarded her the release but did not get a response.

Nobody can figure out how to remove attachments from the wiki. Joel will
contact
the GGF support to ask about this and also searching (broken) and help (page
not found).

Winston cleaned up a number of cosmetic things on the wiki including
incorporating
a blurb based on the press release and highlighting the SCRM acronym. He
will
add a ~ in front of the false (orphan) links.

Joel will add a page with instructions on how to join as a contributor.

Mark will send a note to Eric asking for an updated press release with SNIA
and ITU-T quotes and will ping Carol Geyer for the Oasis quote.

We will NOT have a call on Monday May 8th, since our GGF meeting will
take place that week.

Next meeting is the GGF17 face to face at 9am Friday May 12th (JST), but
THURSDAY 11th May USA: 5pm PDT, 6pm MDT, 7pm CDT, 8pm EDT. The
call information will be the same as our regular call.