[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 3/20

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 20 08:40:45 CST 2006

* Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
* Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
* Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
* Jay Unger

*attended

Winston will take a pass at templating and wiki-izing the IETF RFCs at
a high level. Then Bert and Dan can review and give feedback.

Tom also volunteered to do the same for the ITU and TMF ones.

Heather and Jay will work to finish the Oasis sections and update
the picture in the landscape.

Steve Crumb mentioned that we could do an article on Grid Connection.
Jay will take a stab at creating a one page article.
Hiro mentioned that there is a Grid World Tokyo with more than
2000 people (last year) that is associated with GGF17.

Heather will chase down Josh Cohen (Microsoft) for information on the
new W3C
specifications and Joel will give him access.

We also talked about crafting a press release. We will base this on
content from article with a bunch of quotes attached from the various
SDOs.