[scrm-wg] Notes 031306

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 13 08:26:08 CST 2006

* Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
* Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
* Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger

*attended

Lots of progress on the wiki work (thanks Hiro!). We talked about the
testforge
move to a production system. The goal is to have it finalize by GGF17.

We could do a joint press release with supporting quotes from each SDO
as well as links back to SCRM from each of the SDO sites. The thinking
is that this would be a GGF press release with supporting quotes from
the other organizations. Joel will follow up with the GGF PR people.

Hiro mentions a magazine called GridConnection that might be a target for
an article on SCRM as well.

We need to get Dave Sidor to help out and find the right person to update
the TMF and ITU entries.

Going forward, the final gridforge page will allow the WG chairs to approve
other editors from other organizations. We will add some text to the page
that describes the steps necessary to add a new organization, or another
editor to an existing organization.

Once we launch, we can go to a monthly meeting schedule or on an as
needed basis.