[scrm-wg] Notes 030606

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 6 13:09:58 CST 2006

* Tom Roney
Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
* Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
* Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger

*attended

Tom is struggling to find time to work on his set of templates, but will
start working
this week and see how it goes.

The templates are starting to get converted. We talked about how to
incorporate
the landscape overview concepts into the wiki templates. We thought the best
approach was to update the 100 word description, and then use that as a
descriptive paragraph under the link as well (see SMI-S entry). This
allows the
new reader to understand a little about the spec without having to click
through
to the template.

We don't yet know how to link terms like "Resource Information Models" into
the middle of the landscape overview page. Worst case we create separate
pages, breaking up the landscape overview.