[scrm-wg] Gridforge project update

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Mon Jun 19 10:42:11 CDT 2006

All - There were some unfortunate side-effects of the Gridforge
upgrade that impacted the scrm-wg project, causing us to temporarily
re-create the wiki in a new project "scrmwiki" on the upgraded
Gridforge machine.  These issues have now (finally!) been resolved by
our sourceforge support person, and I will be re-loading the wiki to
its proper place today.

Note that the announced URL for the wiki, "http://www.ggf.org/scrm-
wiki.htm" has not changed and simply redirects the user's browser to
the correct location of the wiki.  It presently points to the
"scrmwiki" project, but once the wiki is reloaded to the "scrm-wg"
project, it will be redirected there.

My apologies for the flux in transition to the new production version.

Thanks,

Joel