[scrm-wg] Notes from the Monthly (July) SCRM Meeting

Tom Roney troney at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 10 09:11:55 CDT 2006

My apologies for missing this morning's telecon.

I have contacted Dave DeRoure and Dave Snelling,
asking each of them to work with their respective
SDOs (W3C and OASIS) to get a link from their
web sites to the the SCRM wiki.  Dave Snelling
cc'd me on his request to get this done.  I have
not heard from Dave DeRoure, but will see him
next week in Portland at the DMTF's Alliance
Partner Technical Summit.  I will discuss this
with him at that time.

Tom