[scrm-wg] Notes 021506

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 15 11:15:01 CST 2006

Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
* Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
* Vincent Franceschini
* Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
* Jay Unger

*attended

We connected successfully with the Athens conference room (using Skype
on a laptop). The pictures can be in-lined  but they are too big to
print out. Mark will create smaller versions and inline to the landscape.

We will split up the templates that were filled out and wiki-ize them on
the site. Each
standard will also have a section referencing the landscape and will use
the terms
defined there. The section will initially say that the standard is
un-categorized. We
will then ask the original authors or their replacements to update with
latest info.

We then delved into the diagrams and discussed how we would like to change
the diagrams. Mark edited the powerpoint slides and uploaded both
reduced .jpgs
and the .ppt(s) to the wiki site.

We will NOT have a meeting on Feb 20th (President's Day holiday). Our
next meeting will be on Feb 27th.