[scrm-wg] Notes 020606

Mark A. Carlson mark.carlson at sun.com
Tue Feb 7 07:21:19 CST 2006

Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
* Hiro Kishimoto
* Bert Wijnen
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson

*attended

Winston added a page that can act as a collaborative page for each
standard. It has links for the various standards - each standard would
have a description of the standard in terms and diagrams that match our
landscape. It would also point to the latest work going on in that group.

Winston will work up a template using CIM as an example. Next week we
will meet on Wednesday at 1.5 hours later than usual in order to sync up
with the GGF Face to Face session in Athens. Same call number.