[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 8/14

Mak, L (Leen) lmak at lucent.com
Wed Aug 16 03:48:06 CDT 2006

Mark, Joel,

Thanks. I found that I have indeed edit privileges for the wiki. I added a section on the NGN Management FG. Taking into account the ordering of bodies on the page, it got its place very appropriately just after the ITU-T section.

As far as I see, the tool does not provide the opportunity to save a draft version of edited pages, so I took the liberty to conclude my editing with an update. Hence, the proposed text is available on the wiki page for your review.

Kind regards,

Leen Mak
NGNMFG Vice chair

Network Solutions Group - Standards and Industry Relations
Lucent Technologies
Hilversum - The Netherlands
tel. +31 35 687 4143
email lmak at lucent.com