[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 8/14

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 14 10:38:42 CDT 2006

* Tom Roney
Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
Hiro Kishimoto
* Bert Wijnen
Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
Heather Kreger
* Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger
* Chris Kantarjiev
* Leen Mak

* attended

Notes:
Next steps in landscape development
NGN Presentation from Dave Sidor (attached to email)
Dave went through his slides for our group. His group is working on
harmonizing and eventually
converging a number of specifications in the network management space.
They put out a
Roadmap detailing the steps along this path.

We talked further about how their work parallels in some respects the
work we are doing.
There are some overlapping groups in both our efforts and some unique
ones. We agreed
that the NGN group should highlight their work on the SCRM Wiki pages
and point to the
latest version of their Roadmap and addendum. Joel has added Leen to the
project group
so that he can create the necessary pages in the Wiki. We will review
what Leen comes up
with at our next meeting on September 11th.