[scrm-wg] DMTF Quote for SCRM Release

Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com
Wed Apr 19 11:20:04 CDT 2006

The following has been approved by the DMTF Executive Committee

 "The DMTF is continuing its long-standing commitment to sharing its
expertise in distributed management infrastructure and resource modeling
by participating in this online reference guide," said Winston Bumpus,
chair, DMTF. "Our active collaboration with the leading SDOs in the SCRM
group helps ensure that the DMTF's Common Information Model, Systems
Management Architecture for Server Hardware and Web-Based Enterprise
Management standards address the industry's requirements, including
those for utility computing, grid technology and virtualization. The
wiki reference guide is providing real-time collaborative opportunities,
and we look forward to taking advantage of this resource to help
coordinate standards initiatives for the benefit of the industry."

Winston Bumpus
Director, Systems Management Architecture and Standards
Dell Inc.
512.724.7164| voice
Standards at Dell
www.dell.com/standards