[scrm-wg] SCRM Press Release v4a

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Tue Apr 18 04:00:36 CDT 2006

The 3rd para makes it sound as if all the listed organizations have
(at organizational level, with wide review) worked on the wiki pages.

Specifically:
  ..., this reference guide represents more than a year of collective
  work by leading industry bodies including ...

They have not. I know that for sure for aat least a few organizations,
and I actually doubt that serious and wide review has taken place
anywhere. Again, I worry about not being honest in advertising as to
how this all came about. For all I can tell, we have a very small
group (those who tend to participate in the calls) who have put some
effort in trying to write down the most important pieces of work
that have happened in their own organizations.

Sorry, but I hate announcing "great achievements after a year of
collective work", while in fact it is really just the work of a
few who happen to meet in a hap-hazard mode.

We should not mislead the rest of the world.

Bert