[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 4/17

Mark A. Carlson Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 17 08:15:09 CDT 2006

* Tom Roney
* Winston Bumpus
* Joel Replogle
Hiro Kishimoto
Bert Wijnen
Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger
* Eric Seymour (Bridgeman Communications)
* James Martin

* attended

Eric said that there are some further edits on the press release. He
will send
out the latest version later today.

We are thinking about deleting the WS-Policy entry and cleaning up the
attachments on the main page. The site is down right now for maintenance.

The schedule looks good for the GGF17 slot for SCRM - 5pm PDT on
Thursday May 11th (Friday at 9am Tokyo time).

Short meeting today, but we will meet again next week.