Updates to IETF related material in WIKI [was: RE: [scrm-wg] Note s from SCRM Meeting Monday 4/10]

Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com
Tue Apr 11 10:09:42 CDT 2006

Bert,

Terrific! Thanks.

I think you could go either way on the SNMP/SMI pages - Your call.

Thanks for your input and help keeping us straight.

Winston Bumpus
Director, Systems Management Architecture and Standards
Dell Inc.
512.724.7164| voice
Standards at Dell
www.dell.com/standards

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of
Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:05 AM
To: Hiro Kishimoto; Wijnen, Bert (Bert)
Cc: Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM; scrm-wg at ggf.org
Subject: RE: Updates to IETF related material in WIKI [was: RE:
[scrm-wg] Note s from SCRM Meeting Monday 4/10]

Hiro,

Currently all 3 subsections of IETF point to a SNMP page.
That one needs some updates as well. I am considering if it should be an
SNMP and an SMI page. But I could also do a generic page on SNMP/SMI
that covers both. Discussing that with Dan Romascanu.

Bert