[scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 3/27

Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com
Mon Apr 3 08:03:34 CDT 2006

From: owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 8:30 AM
To: scrm-wg at ggf.org
Subject: [scrm-wg] Notes from SCRM Meeting Monday 3/27

Bert Wijnen
Dan Romascanu
Vincent Francesini
* Heather Kreger
Dave Sidor
* Mark Carlson
Jay Unger

*attended

Winston took a pass at  wiki-izing the IETF RFCs by linking directly to
the docs. We still need Bert and Dan to review and give feedback.
Next pass will use our terms and categories and create templates for
SNMP and NetConf that will be linked in to these descriptions.

Tom also did the same for the ITU and TMF ones. Next pass will have the
original authors use our terms and categories.

Heather is continuing to work the Oasis sections and update the picture
in the landscape. She will get to this in the next couple of days.

Jay still owes us a stab at creating a one page article for Grid
Connection.
Hiro will contact Jay to see where he is on this.

Heather is still going to chase down Josh Cohen (Microsoft) for
information on the new W3C specifications and Joel will give him access.

We also talked further about crafting a press release. Winston sent the
press release from last June. We can use some of the information from
this in the new press release. Mark will send an email to the PR people
from the last release telling them about the plans for the momentum
release in May. Hopefully, we can get them on the call next Monday.