[scrm-wg] Ooops ... Proposed Agenda for SCRM Teleconference Monday 9/19/2005 9:00AM

Jay Unger unger at us.ibm.com
Sun Sep 18 22:58:30 CDT 2005

Ooops....

      When I sent this out earlier (a few minutes ago) it had the wrong
date for the call. The call is tomorrow (nearly today as it 11:56 ET. US
here now).

Jay

----- Forwarded by Jay Unger/Gaithersburg/IBM on 09/18/2005 11:54 PM -----

             Jay
             Unger/Gaithersbur
             g/IBM                                                      To
                                       scrm-wg at ggf.org
             09/18/2005 11:49                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Proposed Agenda for SCRM
                                       Teleconference Monday 9/26/2005
                                       9:00AM

Friends,

As usual I am late sending out any kind of agenda for tomorrows call.
Hopefully this will not catch too many of you by surprise since I did point
to this call about a week ago when I cancelled the call for 9/12.

Jay

Monday, September 19th, 2005  9:00AM - 10:00AM (U.S. Eastern Time)

Domestic dial-in: 888-453-2971
International dial-in:  210-234-9563
Passcode: 72385

Agenda:

1) Early discussion (5 min)

      Note taker assignment
      Roll call
      Telecon minutes approval

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm/document/TeleconMinutes08222005/en/1

            (also attached below)
      Who is attending  GridWorld/GGF15 October 3-6, 2005 - Boston, MA, USA
?
      Agenda bashing

2) Discuss “ISO OSI” issues - Hiro Kishimoto (10 min)

3) Nomenclature, Taxonomy, Techniques discussion (30 min)

      Strawman Taxonomy (Jay Unger)

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm/document/Strawman_Taxonomy/en/1
      (also attached below)

4) Document Status Discussion (Templates) (10 min)

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm/document/landscape-spec-list/en/3
      (also attached below)

      *  Need to get updated template documents submitted from DMTF, OASIS,
TMF, SNIA, W3C
            - Who to contact at each organization ?

5) Wrapup

      Action item
      GGF15 Session, liason activities, or get together.
      Future telecon. schedule.

 (See attached file: Notes 2005-08-22.doc)(See attached file:
landscape-spec-list.xls) (See attached file: LandscapeStrawman.doc)