[scrm-wg] Reminder: SCRM Meeting Monday 10/31

Heather Kreger kreger at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 27 22:39:09 CDT 2005

Isn't the SCRM work group the same day as the DMTF alliance partner day?
Won't a lot of SCRM folks be from other standards bodies and therefore
potentailly involved in both.

Who else besides me has a conflict for that day?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger at us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Mark A. Carlson" <Mark.Carlson at Sun.COM>
Sent by: owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org
10/27/2005 06:05 PM
Please respond to
Mark.Carlson

scrm-wg at ggf.org
cc

Subject
[scrm-wg] Reminder: SCRM Meeting Monday 10/31

We will meet this week even though Jay may not be able to
call in.

We will use the following call-in information:

(866)5455227
Int'l: (865)673-6950
Code: 6300276#

We will discuss Winston's slide that he sent, archived here:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm/document/StandardsLayering/en/1

We are planning a face to face in Santa Clara on December 5th in
conjunction with the Management Developer's Conference:

http://www.mandevcon.com

from 2-6pm in the afternoon. Let me know if you can make it or
if you plan to dial in, we could get a speaker phone.

-- mark