[scrm-wg] Reminder: SCRM Meeting Monday 10/31

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 27 22:20:17 CDT 2005

Thanks Mark,

Please confirm next call will start 6am PST (= 11pm JST).
Summer time will end this Sunday and time slot will move
one hour later for me ;-(

At the call, we will review NGNMFG spec template which Andrea
sent out, also?

http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/scrm-wg/2005/09/msg00006.html

Joel: Can we share telecon minutes on Sept. 19?

Wrt SCRM F2F, I will join (at latest) later half (4-6pm) by phone, since
it overlaps with OGSA-WG weekly telecon.

Talk to you on Monday,
----
Hiro Kishimoto