[scrm-wg] GGF SCRM WG Teleconference Schedule Survey

Matthew_Brisse at Dell.com Matthew_Brisse at Dell.com
Fri Jul 8 08:55:58 CDT 2005

Folks,

I think vacation took it's toll on attendance.  I will be there next
week.  As for now ... I have to get off email before my wife sees me
working on my vacation :-)

- Matt Brisse

________________________________

From: owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-scrm-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of
Jay Unger
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:15 PM
To: scrm-wg at ggf.org
Subject: [scrm-wg] GGF SCRM WG Teleconference Schedule Survey

Everyone,

This first attempt at an SCRM-WG Teleconference was NOT a resounding
success. Only 4 GGF people called in, including myself and Joel Replogle

(our esteemed scribe).  I realize that the e-mail for this call went out

only two days prior to the scheduled time and also that this is a big
vacation
week for many people. I also realize that this is a very late time for
some
participants in Europe (GMT).  To try to get agreement on a more
suitable
time slot I have constructed a little web based survey at the following
address:

    http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224GH5FN2XA

Completing this form should take you less than 5 minutes and the result
may help us pick a time slot that will work for more participants.  The
survey is only active for 10 days from now ... so please try to respond
before next Saturday to ensure your vote is counted. Thanx in advance
for
your attention and participation. Once I have the results of the survey
I will publish them to the mailing list along with a selected time for
another call.

Jay Unger

--------

				Jay Unger/Gaithersburg/IBM

				07/05/2005 11:54 PM

scrm-wg at ggf.org

cc

Subject

GGF SCRM WG Teleconference - Proposed Agenda for 7/7/2005 Call

Everyone,

This Thursday, July 7th (not the 8th as indicated in the attached chart
deck) will be the first teleconference for the SCRM working group. I
appologize for the short notice but we had a little trouble getting the
call-in information setup.  The day/time for this call was choosen at
GGF14 to avoid most other GGF OGSA calls but since others that have to
participate in other non-GGF call were not consulted we can again open
the discussion of the future call schedule as part of the closing
discussion.

Time:  6:00PM -  7:00PM EDT (Eastern US)
       5:00PM -  6:00PM CDT (Central US)
       3:00PM -  4:00PM PDT (Pacific US)
       7:00AM -  8:00AM JST (Japan)
      11:00PM - 12:00AM BST (UK) Sorry !

Call-In Information:

Domestic - 888-453-2971
International - 210-234-9563
Passcode - 41811

Proposed Agenda:

1) Early discussion (15 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call and Introductions
        Agenda bashing

2) GGF14 SCRM Session Re-Cap (Jay Unger - 15 min)
        Powerpoint deck attached.

3) Review Status of Submitted Specification Sheets  (Hiro Kishimoto - 15
min)
   and discussion other possible input souces including:

   GGF OGSA RoadMap Document:
     http://tinyurl.com/7r5tg
   CA-HPIBM-HP-CA RoadMap Document:
     HP: http://devresource.hp.com/drc/resources/muwsarch/index.jsp
     IBM:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/specification/
ws-mroadmap/
     CA:
http://www3.ca.com/technologies/Collateral.asp?CID=70104&ID=3339

4) Action Items and planning for next call.

[attachment "SCRM History and Status 20050629b.ppt" deleted by Jay
Unger/Gaithersburg/IBM]