[scrm-wg] SCRM Meeting today 6:00 AM PST

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Tue Dec 13 06:27:40 CST 2005

First of all, I was on vacation up to and including yesterday (12/12).
So I could not make the call (if it happened at all, which is not clear to me).

I keep wondering:
- why do these sort of things get announced 3 minutes after the call
  is supposed to have started?
- Was there an agenda at all, and if so where was it published?
- Was there any minutes from the f2f meeting on Dec 5th?
- If so, were they posted anywhere?
- I did see some Word document (posted by Mark) about terminology
  as discussed at the f2f. It is not clear to me:
  - if this was something people agreed upon at the f2f
  - what the meaning is of some terms being in bold, some in italics
    whole others are in plain text?
  - what we (anyone, but specifically those not at the f2f meeting)
    are supposed to do with it (if anything).
- I also see some slides (posted by Mark) in the form of a powerpoint
  that seems to be a Network World - thing? Or what is it?
  - was this something agreed upon at f2f?
  - what are we supposed to do with it?

Bert