[scrm-wg] GGF SCRM WG Teleconference

Jay Unger unger at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 1 21:59:40 CDT 2005

Friends,

Attached below (as a word document) you will find the results of the
Zoomerang survey I asked
the group to respond to. Unfortunately only 12 people were able to reply
(and I was only able to get a summary of 9 of those reponses in any machine
readable form). As you will note from the tally almost every time/day I
proposed met with a very split result. Therefore in desperation
we have decided on an alternative NOT even listed in the table, and that is
to keep an earlier scheduled time we had reserved on alternate Mondays at
9:00AM EDT. I realize that this is pretty early on the U.S. West Coast
(6:00AM) but it seems like the best choice at present.

We will attempt another go at it on Monday, August 8th at 9:00AM EDT.

The call in number (just this time) will be:  1-877-422-0033 Passcode:
370500.

Hopefully we will have better luck this time, but we will consider any
attendance a quorum.

We will have a further discussion of the future times for call as part of
the last agenda item
on this call.

Jay Unger

Below is the proposed/updated agenda:

1) Early discussion (15 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call and Introductions
         Agenda bashing

2) GGF14 SCRM Session Re-Cap (Jay Unger - 15 min)
         Powerpoint deck attached.

3) Review Status of Submitted Specification Sheets  (Hiro Kishimoto - 15
min)
   and discussion other possible input souces including:

   GGF OGSA RoadMap Document:
     http://tinyurl.com/7r5tg
   CA-HPIBM-HP-CA RoadMap Document:
     HP: http://devresource.hp.com/drc/resources/muwsarch/index.jsp
     IBM:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/specification/ws-mroadmap/

     CA: http://www3.ca.com/technologies/Collateral.asp?CID=70104&ID=3339

4) Action Items and planning for next call.

(See attached file: Zoomerang.doc)