[scrm-wg] Re: Deleting Attachments

Joel Replogle replogle at ggf.org
Wed May 10 21:36:23 CDT 2006

I just heard back from our support guy, and he said this:

"It's a little counter-intuitive, but do this: Click on "show
details" then display the "attachments" tab.  You'll see a delete
button next to all  your attachments."

Which I did, and the attachments have been removed.

I'm adding the 'how-to-contribute' instructions now.

Thanks,

Joel

On May 9, 2006, at 10:18 PM, <Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com>
<Winston_Bumpus at Dell.com> wrote:

> Joel,
>
> Did we ever find out how to delete attachments?  I would like to
> clean this up before we launch.
>
> And did we ever come up with the text on how to be able to edit?
>
> Winston Bumpus
> Director, Systems Management Architecture and Standards
> Dell Inc.
> 512.724.7164| voice
> Standards at Dell
> www.dell.com/standards

Joel Replogle - Manager of Standards, Global Grid Forum
replogle at ggf.org                  http://www.ggf.org