[scrm-wg] Minutes of August 8th, 2005 GGF SCRM WG Teleconference

Jay Unger unger at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 18 11:57:28 CDT 2005

Friends,

Sorry for the long delay getting these minutes out.  I am still getting the
hang of chairing a working group via phone calls.  The minutes are stored
in GridForge at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm/document/TeleconMinutes08082005/en/1.

and are also attached below (just this time.. .since everyone is not yet
registered at GridForge).

Reminder: the next call is Monday August, 22nd from 9:00-10:00AM U.S.
Eastern Time (EDT). The callin information for this meeting will be:

     Domestic dial-in: 888-453-2971
     International dial-in:  210-234-9563
     Passcode: 72385

I will be sending out an agenda shortly.

Jay Unger

(See attached file: notes 2005-08-08.doc)