[scrm-pvt] March 7th Agenda

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Mar 6 08:41:28 CST 2005

Hi all,

The dial-in info for the Monday call is as follows;
International Dial in: 212-287-1615
Domestic Dial in: 888-452-0455
Pass Code: 55616

We would like to use screen share service at the call;
  Session key: 55616

A guest does not need to install special software but can view
with most Java-enabled browsers on PCs, Macs, Linux, Solaris, etc.

You can use the following diagnostic tool to see if you can use
Glance network or not.
http://www.glance.net/site/support/canyouglance.asp

If you have any difficulty, their FAQ page may help you.
http://www.glance.net/site/support/faq.asp

If your computer is behind your company's firewall;
- It may be slower due to firewall configuration.
- Auto configuration script for MS IE block out. You should
  specify http proxy server address directly.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto

Of