[scrm-pvt] SCRM-WG has benn approved (Re: SCRM-WG is almost approved by GFSG)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 22 03:42:56 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Now, SCRM-WG has been formally approved and will have a first
WG session on June 29 (Wed) 4-5:30pm Wellington2 room (max 220
people) at The Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago. However, announcement
including press release will be held by GGF office until June 27th.

If you plan to come to GGF14 and this session, please let us know.
You are very welcome.
----
Hiro Kishimoto