[scrm-pvt] Draft article for GGF newsletter

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 14 08:49:49 CDT 2005

Hi Wayne,

Good point. GGF newsletter has Mark Linesch's and my contact info on
the last page. However, each article does not have a contact info.

Newsletter archive:
http://www.gridforum.org/ggf_newscal_newsletter.htm

I will double check with Steve Crumb, GGF executive director, if we
can add the contact info to our article. I think candidate co-chairs,
Mark Carlson and Jay Unger, should be the contact, right?

Thanks,
---
Hiro Kishimoto