[scrm-pvt] Draft article for GGF newsletter

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 14 05:39:52 CDT 2005

Hi all,

As Mark Linesch explained at the last call on June 6th, GGF will deliver
quarterly newsletter at GGF14. The attached is a draft article about
the SCRM. Since this draft is using the same text of our press release
and WG charter, I think everyone is happy with it. Please have a look.

If you have any comments or question, please let me know by the
end of business Wednesday (CDT US time). Sorry for the very short
notice but this is our deadline.

Thanks,
--
Hiro Kishimoto