[scrm-pvt] Final SCRM-WG charter draft

Philippe Le Hegaret plh at w3.org
Mon Jun 13 16:24:16 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 05:06 +0900, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Mark Carlson, Vice Chair of the SNIA Technical Council, steps up
> for co-chair candidate for emerging SCRM-WG. Thank you very much
> Mark for stepping up.
>
> I've added his name to the draft charter of SCRM-WG and also made
> a minor modification which is proposed to the press release text
> by DMTF.
>
> If there is no farther comments on this draft, I will submit it
> to GGF Steering Group for WG approval tomorrow.

Hiro,

please move W3C to the second sentence in the second paragraph. It
should read:
[[
Organizations expected to participate in this round-table style
collaboration include: the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF), the
Global Grid Forum (GGF), the Organization for the Advancement of
Structured Information Standards (OASIS), the Storage Networking
Industry Association (SNIA), and the Tele Management Forum (TMF). Other
standards development organizations such as the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), the International Telecommunication Union –
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T), and the World Wide Web
Consortium (W3C) have expressed an interest and will encourage their
technical experts to participate in this activity.
]]

As this time, I didn't support from the W3C membership for active
participation in the Working Group.

Thank you,
Philippe