[scrm-pvt] Revised WG charter

Dave Sidor djsidor at nortel.com
Wed Jun 8 16:05:04 CDT 2005

Hiro et al,

Two additional proposals regarding the Q&A handout:

- clause 4: Please change to "The ITU-T Next Generation Network
Management Focus Group (NGNMFG) and the European Telecommunications
Standards Institute (ETSI) TISPAN WG8 are generating summaries of
management standards applicable to NGN. However, the scope of this
working group is believed to be broader in scope."

- clause 5: Please revise to be consistent with the charter text: "
have
agreed to encourage participation of their technical experts in the WG."

Thanks

Dave