[scrm-pvt] SCRM press release draft

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Mon Jun 6 05:21:12 CDT 2005

If you want to include IETF, then I need IETF approval.
I do not know if I can get so before June 20th.
I have put it on IESG and IAB agendas for this week.
That does not mean that I can guarantee a reponse
by the end of the week. We'll have to see how
they react.

As I have stated before,
I personally find it far too much "marketing".
I do not see why anyone needs a press-release.

Bert