[scrm-pvt] Landscape summary table as of April 18, 2005

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Apr 23 19:01:33 CDT 2005

Hi Bert,

Thank you very much for adding more than 17 key specifications
to our landscape document. I've uploaded your EXCEL file as the
new revision of our "Landscape summary table."

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm-private/document/landscape-summary-tab
le/en/3
or http://tinyurl.com/ao59g

Please use the latest template (v3.4) to summarize each specification.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/scrm-private/document/sdo-template-draft/en
/2
or http://tinyurl.com/c97aq

I recommend you to group them in four batches; SMI, SNMP, NETCONF,
and MIB, and provide just four summary sheets as first step.
Do you think you can provide them by the next call (May 9th.)?

Thanks again,
----
Hiro Kishimoto