[scrm-pvt] Meeting notes April 4th

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 15 03:53:58 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Please find meeting minutes of April 4th.

I've upload all teleconference minutes, from August 2nd, 2004 to
April 4th, 2005 (14 total) to SCRM project page. Once you registered,
you can access these past minutes.

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=149&category_id=90
6

Next call is on May 9th (instead of May 2nd). Please mark your calendar.
Dial in information and draft agenda will be sent out shortly.

If you do not yet have GridForge account, please create your account at
https://forge.gridforum.org/account/register.php
and let me know your account name. I will register you as a project
member and enable you access to this project page.

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto