[sched-chairs] Status GSA-RG

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Mar 29 08:02:01 CST 2005

Hi Steve and the rest of the Team,

Nothing special in CDDLM-WG, we continued working as usual, with the
idea to submit the last two specs before next GGF (actually much earlier
than that). We still did not have the follow-on meeting, we'll have it
next week. I am available for usual sched-chairs meeting, or you can
pick up the previous text as status, just let me know. Neither do I have
anything to raise.

Thanks,

Dejan.