[sched-chairs] Status GSA-RG, Feb 15

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Feb 15 10:21:24 CST 2005

Hi,

Sorry, I was at dentist and she persisted in not letting me use the cell
phone with all the equipment in my mouth :-).

Here is a brief summary: CDDLM proceeds with its plans to have the three
documents submtted to editor before GGF. We continue having regular
meetings and we plan for 4 sessions in Seul.

Thanks,

Dejan.